Attic Insulation is the Best Home Upgrade with the Highest Return on Investment. Our Mission is to Save You Money on Your Energy Bills. Call Us For a Free Quote!
Is your (lack of) attic insulation costing you money? Contact us for a free quote on an an insulation upgrade for your home.
Blown-in insulation gives great coverage in your attic space by filling all the tight corners and crevices. Call for the best rates.
Spray Foam Insulation
Spray foam insulation for your renovation or new construction. Do not over-pay for spray foam. Call us for a free quote to compare.
Who Else Wants the Best Price on Insulation Installation?
Call Now for a Free Quote and Price Compare Us!
Here are some common energy saving upgrades
Attic Insulation UpgradeUpgrading or adding additional attic insulation has several benefits. These include; reduced level of noise, reduced energy costs, better thermal comfort all year round and condensation control among others. For those who prefer to keep things as "green" as possible, upgrading insulation also reduces reliance on fossil fuels which helps in prevention of the greenhouse effect. Common insulation options:
- Batt insulation: Batt insulation comes manufactured to be put in place with little modification. It typically comes with a vapor barrier attracted to reduce moisture build up.
- Blown-in insulation: Blown-in insulation is preferred as it can be "blown" into all the corners and small spaces. It is especially great for low attics and insulating around obstructions.
- Spray foam insulation: Is recommended for new construction, major renovations or areas where the insualtion has been removed and left open.
Insulating Air DuctsHaving poorly insulated or not insulated ducts may be the reason your register is blowing cold air when you need to get warm or warm air when you need to cool your home. As a result, you may be losing a lot of money when it comes to cooling and heating your home. Another issue with air ducts is "air leakage". All ducts need to be tested for air leakage and sealed correctly. If you want to have a draft free and comfortable home, all windows, doors and other openings need to be tested for air leakage. Not testing all openings makes it far easier for hot or cold air from outside to enter the home.
Radiant BarrierRadiant barriers can be installed in the roof, walls and attic to reduce heat entering the home in the hot summer months and to keep the inside comfortable in winter. The benefit of radiant barrier is reduced monthly energy bills.
Insulation InstallersIt is important to consult with a local insulation company as they have the knowledge and experience of the best practices for your particular area and type of house construction. An insulation installer can test your home for energy loss points and make all the necessary corrections to eliminate air leakage. In addition a properly insulated house will reduce your monthly energy bill. The saving can be enough to pay for the installation in a relatively short period of time. You will also want to inquire about government "energy saving" grant programs that you may qualify for to further enhance your savings.
Give us a call today to learn more about your insulation options
Dallas Insulation 3901 Arlington Highlands Blvd Ste 200 Arlington TX 76018 (817) 784-7747
Website : http://dallas-insulation.com
Jay was on time. Very knowledgeable of his product. Not pushy. Took time and answered all my questions He was pleasant, professional, and I felt he was being honest with me and that made me feel very much at ease. I am scheduled to have my insulation soon.
I was very impressed with Jay and his company. Jay took the time to make sure I was satisfied with the work. It was a pleasant change to find a company that is more concerned with customer satisfaction than making a buck. The insulation looks great and I'm sure my electricity saving will pay for the improvements in no time. Thank you Jay, Chris and Jose for the work and commitment to perfection.
- Thermal Insulation - General information on home insulation
- ENERGY STAR - Tax credits
- Great Update Rebate - City of Plano program for older homes to install energy updates
- Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy - Educational videos and information
- Power to Choose - Compare electricity plans for your home
- State Energy Conservation Office - Information on available tax credits, incentives, legislation
- Take a Load Off, Texas (ONCOR) - Home energy programs and energy upgrade incentives