Attic Insulation is the Best Home Upgrade with the Highest Return on Investment. Our Mission is to Save You Money on cooling costs and heating bills by Improving Your Existing Insulation. Call Now For a Free Quote to Insulate Your Attic!
Is your (lack of) proper insulation costing you money? Contact us for a free quote to install insulation to recommended levels for your home.
Blown in insulation gives great coverage in your attic space by filling all the tight corners and crevices. Call for the best rates.
Spray Foam Insulation
Spray foam insulation for your renovation or new construction. Do not over-pay for insulation. Call us for a free quote to compare.
Who Else Wants the Best Price on Attic Insulation Installation?
Call Now for a Free Quote and Compare Our Rates!
Here are some common energy-saving upgrades
Insulate Your Attic UpgradeUpgrading or adding additional attic insulation to recommended levels has several benefits. These include; reduced level of noise, seal air leaks, reduced cooling costs, better heating and cooling comfort all year round and preventing moisture among others. For those who prefer to keep things as "green" as possible, upgrading the level of insulation also reduces reliance on fossil fuels which helps in prevention of the greenhouse effect.
Common insulation options:
- Batt insulation: Batt insulation is layers of insulation that come manufactured to be put in place in the ceiling joists or floor joists with little modification. It typically comes with a paper or foil vapor barrier attached to reduce moisture build-up.
- Blown-in insulation: Blown-in insulation is preferred as it can be "blown" into the attic floor, all the corners and small spaces to the recommended levels. It is especially great for low attics and insulating around obstructions.
- Spray foam insulation: Is recommended for new construction, major renovations, home improvement or areas where the insulation rvalues have been reduced or removed such as an unfinished attic.
Insulating Air DuctsHaving poorly insulated or not insulated ducts may be the reason your register is blowing cold air when you need to get warm or warm air when you need to cool your home. As a result, you may be losing a lot of money when it comes to cooling and heating your home. Another issue with air ducts is "air leaks". All ducts need to be tested for air leaks and sealed correctly. If you want to have a draft free and comfortable home, all windows, doors and other openings need to be tested for air leakage. We test all openings to make sure they are energy efficient including the attic hatch and exhaust fans which can allow hot or cold air from outside to enter the home.
Radiant BarrierRadiant barriers can be installed in the roof, walls and attic to reduce heat entering the home in the hot summer months and to keep heating bills low as well as comfortable in winter. The benefit of a radiant barrier is to save energy and reduce monthly energy bills.
Insulation InstallersIt is important to consult with a local insulation company before you insulate an attic as they have the knowledge and experience of the best practices, building codes, and insulation products for your particular area and type of house construction. An insulation installer can test your home for heating and cooling energy loss points and make all the necessary corrections to eliminate air leaks and improve attic airflow. In addition, a properly insulated house will reduce your monthly energy bill. The saving can be enough to pay for the installation in a relatively short period of time. You will also want to inquire about government "energy saving" grant programs that you may qualify for to further enhance saving money.
Give us a call today to learn more about the advantages and disadvantages of insulation types for insulation in the attic such as cellulose insulation, blown in insulation, rigid foam, fiberglass insulation, mineral wool and spray foam for your home or business.
Dallas Insulation 3901 Arlington Highlands Blvd Ste 200 Arlington TX 76018 (817) 784-7747[katb_testimonial group="all" number="all" by="random" id="" rotate="yes" layout="0" schema="default"] Providing Insulation Services for: Addison | Alvarado | Argyle | Arlington | Azle | Balch Springs | Bedford | Burleson | Carrollton | Cedar | Cleburne | Colleyville | Coppell | Crowley | Dallas | Duncanville | Ennis | Euless | Flower Mound | Fort Worth | Garland | Godley | Granbury | Grand Prairie | Grapevine | Haltom City | Haslet | Hillsboro | Hurst | Irving | Italy | Joshua | Keller | Kennedale | Lake Dallas | Lancaster | Lewisville | Mansfield | Mesquite | Midlothian | North Richland Hills | Plano | Red Oak | Rhome | Richardson | Roanoke | Seagoville | Southlake | Sunnyvale | The Colony | Venus | Waxahachie
- Thermal Insulation - General information on home insulation
- ENERGY STAR - Tax credits
- Great Update Rebate - City of Plano program for older homes to install energy updates
- Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy - Educational videos and information
- Power to Choose - Compare electricity plans for your home
- State Energy Conservation Office - Information on available tax credits, incentives, legislation
- Take a Load Off, Texas (ONCOR) - Home energy programs and energy upgrade incentives